Saturday, July 11, 2009

Outting...to an Asian Grocery Store


I don't particularly remember when the last time I updated, probably Thursday.

So today, again its not food, my father and I went to the store out in University City at Olive Blvd.

I usually see fresh fish for sale and everything but, well, today they had frogs. LIVE FROGS!

I knew Asian people eat frogs but never have I seen live frogs for sale. I was absolutely disgusted but I had to share how those poor creature looked.


You'll feel sorry too......

SO here's the dead fishes I saw.....ewwwwww


ewwwwww....><

On a happier note, I saw this huge box of strawberry snacks!


Soooo pretty.....but too sweet!!

Although I really like these, I only eat it on occasion. I'm not a fan of sweets....-____-

But I loove cake, I know, I'm weird.

Well that's it for today. I hope I didn't disgust you too much!

Much Love,
GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment