Saturday, August 15, 2009

Omg....

Omg in the last two weeks, my family spent more then $800 on my mum's car! So much money!

But recently I went back to being totally in love with the couple, Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter. I would prefer that Harry to bottom with as many males as possible but then that wouldn't be right so I stuck with my first hot boy for Harry which is Draco. God I think they're the best for each other. They're siding for different sides but if, under different circumstances, I think Draco would love to join with Harry. In HBP Draco looked so sad and pained that even I almost cried for his sake. If only someone was able to be there for him when he needed the most, he would've turned out differently. But it doesn't matter, I've never picked up the series and porbably never will, all I know is from summeries, movies and etc. What I usually do is read until my heart content on Fanfiction.net. Right now that site is my life, my everything, that is until school starts.

Tomorrow my friend is leaving for college, I know I shouldn't be emotional about such a thing but yeah I'm sad about it. He's like a brother to me and to know that he's going away to college by himself makes me sad but I'm not his mother so not much I can do but wish him luck. For those who're going off to college, I hope you the best of luck and luck in your studies. Make your own decisions and don't regret them, make the right ones and not the wrong.

Be safe, Love. I'll Promise to me here when you need me!!

Much Love



Credits to Aarinfantasy and whoever uploaded this picture, much love to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment