Friday, August 7, 2009

Ciaos,

Well today was just so uncool, very uncool. I woke up feeling a little upset, a little more so then many of my other days. I thought “Okay, Okay. No worries, just not feeling well.” So I brushed to off and went to do stuff.

Usually on Fridays, I go to the Bank with my dad and we buy something to eat. <---- First strike

We did go to the bank and everything but when I asked him what he wanted, he tells me, “whatever you want.”

I was like okay pops, “how about pizza? You wanted some last week.” He just plainly said whatever and so I called and order and I already knew that PizzaHut have that 2 Large 2 topping Pizza’s for 9.99 each deal. I tell him and he was like okay…..but I don’t think he heard me right. <--- Strike two

I ordered and I think the moment I hung up the phone and told him how much, he figured out what I meant and he went off. I mean the man ears almost burned right off from the steam he was letting out. I understand that it’s hot and all but really? Off on me?

Telling him how much it was was my last strike.

But because I am such a respectful little person, I sat there and listened to him rant on his life before he came over here to the U.S.

I mean I understand how hard it was, but to blame me for what he ate during the week was too much.

HE was the one who wanted Burger King for Dinner Monday, HE was the one who said my mom didn’t cook anything Thursday and wanted Penn Station (actually, no, it wasn’t him but my aunt)and today he just told me to go ahead and order something and then regrets it.

I mean I don’t really care about being yelled at, I mean living with my parents for 18 years I should know them like the back of my hand. Well then I guess I don't know the back of my hand that well......but considering that my pops has mood swings like a preggy woman, I don't think it should count.

Looking at his face when I sat foot in the car, I was already careful not to tick him off. But I was unsuccessful in the department of avoiding confrontation with his anger. Sucks to be me at that moment.

Another mistake which almost got my head chopped off was that I forgot about the DVD’s he wanted to let his friends borrow. Okay so I’m forgetful, so forgive me. He should’ve reminded me again after the first time. This is exactly the same as when I forgot to give him my cap and gown picture…………I mean he went CRAZY, screaming and threatening to disown me crazy.

Even though I should be used to it, hearing people yell at me is always a little too much and a blow to my already bruised pride. But at least it’s not a boring day, right?

Oh well thanks for listening.

But damnit I still feel like kicked puppy....

Arrivederci,

Gi-chan

Picture of Cute Lambo from KHR (Credits to uploader at Aarinfantasy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment